Feb. 29, 2020
The following is a brief introduction to the characteristics of LED lights sorted out by the SAA String Lights supplier.
11. The long life span is more than 50,000 hours, which is more than 50 times that of traditional tungsten filament lamps. LED adopts highly reliable advanced packaging technology-eutectic welding, which fully guarantees the long life of LED.
12. No strobe. Pure DC operation eliminates visual fatigue caused by the flicker of traditional light sources.
13. Green and environmental protection. Contains no pollution elements such as lead and mercury, and has no pollution to the environment.
14. Impact resistance, strong lightning resistance, no ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation. No filament and glass shell, no traditional lamp tube breakage problem, no harm to the human body, no radiation.
15. Working under low thermal voltage, safe and reliable. Surface temperature ≤60 ℃ (at ambient temperature Ta = 25 ℃).
16. Wide voltage range, universal LED light. 85V ~ 264VAC constant current in the whole voltage range to ensure the life and brightness are not affected by voltage fluctuations.
17. Using PWM constant current technology, high efficiency, low heat, and high constant current accuracy.
18. Reduce line loss and no pollution to the power grid. The power factor is ≥0.9, the harmonic distortion is ≤20%, and the EMI is in line with global standards.
19. Universal standard lamp head, which can directly replace the existing halogen, incandescent, and fluorescent lamps.
20. The luminous visual efficiency rate can be as high as 80lm / w. The color temperature of a variety of LED lights can be selected, the color rendering index is high, and the color rendering is good.
Obviously, as long as the cost of LED lights decreases with the continuous improvement of LED technology. Energy-saving lamps and incandescent lamps are bound to be replaced by LED lamps.
Copyright © Zhongshan Guochong Lighting Co.,Ltd.All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Powered by