Aug. 26, 2019
Garden String Light supplier tells you how to buy courtyard lights.
One: general principles
(1) choose lamps with reasonable lighting distribution. The type of lighting distribution should be determined according to the function and space shape of lighting place.
(2) choose efficient lamps and lanterns. Under the condition that meets the requirement of glare restriction, direct luminaires and open luminaires should be used for the illumination that only meets the visual function.
(3) choose lamps and lanterns with easy installation and maintenance and low operating costs.
(4) in special places with fire or explosion hazard, dust, moisture, vibration, corrosion and other environments, lamps and lanterns that meet the environmental requirements should be selected.
(5) when the high temperature parts such as Patio waterproof string light surface and lamp accessories are close to combustible materials, fire protection measures such as heat insulation and heat dissipation shall be taken.
(6) lighting lamps shall have complete photoelectric parameters, and their performances shall meet the relevant provisions of the current general requirements and tests of lamps and lanterns and other standards.
(7) the appearance of lamps and lanterns shall be in harmony with the environment of the installation site.
(8) considering the characteristics of light source and the requirements of building decoration.
(9) there is little difference between the courtyard lamp and street lamp, mainly the difference of height, material thickness and aesthetics. The material of street lamp is thicker and higher, and the appearance of the courtyard lamp is more beautiful.
Two: outdoor lighting places
(1) for high-pole lighting, axisymmetric distribution lamps shall be used, and the installation height of lamps shall be greater than 1/2 of the radius of the range being illuminated.
(2) the output of upper hemisphere luminous flux should be effectively controlled in the courtyard lighting fixtures.
Three: landscape lighting
(1) the efficiency of floodlight Patio outdoor waterproof string light should not be less than 60 under the condition of meeting the glare limit and lighting distribution requirements.
(2) the protection grade of landscape lighting lamps installed outdoors should not be lower than IP55, the protection grade of buried lamps should not be lower than IP67, and the protection grade of lamps used in water should not be lower than IP68.
(3) contour lighting should adopt LED lamps or lamps with single-end fluorescent lamps.
(4) the inner light transmission should adopt LED lamps or the light source should be thin tube diameter fluorescent lamps.
Four: protection level of lamps and lanterns
According to the lighting environment, the selection can be made according to IEC regulations.
Copyright © Zhongshan Guochong Lighting Co.,Ltd.All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Powered by